Sun, Sep 24|
DoubleTree Hilton Blue Ridge Shadows
Walking by Faith Gala: Empower, Protect, and Inspire
Learn the signs of grooming and how to protect your family and community. Hear esteemed speakers Penny Kaye Hoeflinger, Sheriff Butler, April White, Sydney Dunlap, and more. This Gala is FREE, but donations are always welcome.
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
DoubleTree Hilton Blue Ridge Shadows, 111 Hospitality Drive, Front Royal, VA 22630, USA
About the event
🌟 Walking by Faith Gala: Empower, Protect, and Inspire 🌟
Presented by Living By His Grace Ministries, join us for an eye-opening evening that promises to be a beacon of light for families and communities.
🎙 Esteemed Speakers Include:
- Penny Kaye Hoeflinger: Learn the signs of grooming and discover why her book "Avoiding the Octopus" is a must-read for safeguarding our children.
- Sheriff Butler of Warren County: Hear firsthand accounts of rescue missions and understand the law enforcement perspective on community safety.
- April White from DSS of Warren County: Gain insights on when and how to report incidents, and the impact it has on families.
- Reset 180 of Northern Virginia: Learn actionable ways to support those who have been rescued.
- Author Sydney Dunlap: Find out why her book "It Happened on a Saturday" is a crucial read for tweens and teens.
🍽️ Light Lunch Included! Indulge in a delicious light lunch featuring Tea & Coffee, and baked goods by Evine's Naturally .
👨👩👧👦 Who Should Attend?
- Community Leaders
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Concerned Citizens
🗓 Save the Date!
- September 24th, 2pm-4pm
Don't miss this empowering event that aims to fortify your family and community against the challenges of today.
🎟 Reserve Your Spot Now!
Limited seats available. Secure your place today for an evening of wisdom, experience, and actionable advice.
Be empowered. Be vigilant. Be there. 🌟
Walking by Faith Gala